jeudi 25 août 2011

Dont Drink'n'Write

Or the next day you can't understand even by yourself what you wanted to say. Well, I'm back to work after that eeh, not so successful night. I think it might be a good idea to try to avoid the Guy for a while. Or forever. He pisses my off. But I still kind of wanna see him.

The Husband came by to the restaurant the other day. He so cute and nice. I even had a chance to discuss with him that time and then he brought me back home. Unfortunately nothing at all happened. At the end there was this moment when you think should we kiss on the cheek or on the mouth but I then decided it is his turn to do something if he wants to and we just kissed on the cheek. I must confess I was a little bit disappointed and now he is out of town.

Later on I heard though from Esmeralda, who had a long discussion with a friend of the Husband, that all his love stories end before they start and he changes very often the girl. I'm back to the square one. This is definitely the same type of guy than the Guy. How on earth do I always find them???  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire